12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee:
12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
30:11 For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
83:6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
83:8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
Jerusalem, West Bank, Gaza on alert against Palestinian threats
DEBKAfile Special Report March 15, 2010, 10:22 PM (GMT+02:00)
Jerusalem on high alert for Palestinian violence
Although Monday, March 15, went by without an unusual level of Palestinian violence, aside from sporadic rock-throwing incidents against Israelis, Fatah factions opposed to Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas called on the Palestinians of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as well as Israeli Arabs to mark Tuesday as a “Day of Rage.”
In the Gaza Strip, Halil al Haya, speaking for the ruling Hamas said “rivers of blood must be caused to flow,” while the radical Muslim leaders of the Israeli Arab communities threatened to descend on Jerusalem in force.
Abu Ala, former Palestinian prime minister and peace negotiator with the Olmert government, and Hatem Abdul Qader, head of the Jerusalem desk in the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah, said the Day of Rage must be the opening shot for a fresh uprising (intifada) against Israel.
In rabid anti-Semitic diatribes, they are again accusing “the Jews” of “plotting to seize al Aqsa” in order to build their Third Temple and at the same time, deny all Jewish claims of an ancestral connection to Jerusalem “as one big lie” for the purpose of rewriting Muslim history.
There never was a Hurva (Ruin) Synagogue in the Old City, say these Fatah spokesmen, referring to the 300-old synagogue, rebuilt and rededicated Monday, March 15, on the ruins of the Jewish house of worship and community center the Jordanians destroyed during their 19-year presence in the Old City up until 1967. The structure was rebuilt stone by stone according to the photos and plans of the old building.
Palestinian leaders are taking encouragement from the Obama administration’s harsh campaign against Israel of the last five days as their big chance to embark on another violent war of “resistance” to Israel. They are convinced that the Jewish state is in such bad odor with its best friend, America, that it will be held responsible for the outbreak by the entire world, even if it is initiated by the Palestinians.
According to debkafile’s military sources, Monday night, Mahmoud Abbas was still deploying his US-trained Palestinian security forces in an effort to thwart West Bank demonstrators’ attempts to forcibly break through heavily-reinforced Israel roadblocks protecting the West Bank approaches to Jerusalem. But he is laboring under heavy pressure to let large Palestinian mobs fight their way through to Temple Mount.
Israeli security chiefs are taking into account that Abbas might rethink his orders or lose control of the situation, in which case a bloody showdown may ensue between inflamed Palestinian mobs and Israeli security forces. Terrorist squads may also be preparing to launch raids into Israel from the West Bank.
Israeli security chiefs are not ignoring a possible conflagration flaring first Jerusalem or any other part of Israel where security forces are thin on the ground.
Monday night, police began monitoring the traffic on the section of Highway 65 leading out of the Arab Triangle of eastern Israel, the vehicles driving through the Jordan Valley’s Highway 90 and along the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem Highway 1. They turned back buses and other vehicles packed with Israeli Arabs heading for Jerusalem.
In the Gaza Strip, Hamas units were seen gearing up for attack, both for launching terrorist raids against neighboring Israeli towns and resuming missile and mortar fire, which had almost petered out in the year since Israel’s Operation Cast Lead in the enclave.
Discuss this at the Lets Roll Forums:
- Peter & Paul did not Preach the same Gospel & Message – Part 1 http://tiny.cc/MlwPQ
- The Two Creations, & God’s Grace Through Paul’s Gospel http://tiny.cc/TJQI3
- Is Dispensationalism Correct? http://tiny.cc/vVC0T
- The Gospel Spoken By Paul Is The Same As The Apostles! http://tiny.cc/RXNeV
- Are Future Sins Already Forgiven? http://tiny.cc/bzaX7
- Does God require repentance for salvation? http://tiny.cc/lhj3j
- Pentecostal Bondage http://tiny.cc/OWEqM
- Wrongly Dividing The Word of Truth? http://tiny.cc/li1Gh
- Catholic Confession http://tiny.cc/CkA20
- Paul Dispenses Grace http://tiny.cc/OA9Og
- The Salvation of Abraham: What message or gospel saved Abraham? http://tiny.cc/5mRZB
- Does God Require Believers to Confess their Sins? http://tiny.cc/e3p8Z
- Scriptural Refutation of “Once Saved Always Saved” http://tiny.cc/l0vbp
- Difference of Beliveing In God and Believing Him http://tiny.cc/y0zoQ
- The More Sure Word of Prophecy – Structured Discussion (12 Viewing) http://tiny.cc/hc81n
- PROPHECY: The Prince That Shall Come http://tiny.cc/dxMYL
- PROPHECY: Image elements http://tiny.cc/rZRfW
- PROPHECY: 7 Kingdoms and The Great City http://tiny.cc/QA7s3
- PROPHECY: The Covenant Confirmed http://tiny.cc/mmTAi
- PROPHECY: Revelation Beasts http://tiny.cc/jjkoF
- PROPHECY: 70 x 7’s http://tiny.cc/4h9D5
- The Twelve Apostles and Us http://tiny.cc/Hjgkt
- The Due Time Message http://tiny.cc/G53bc
- “Spiritual Wickedness In High Places” http://letsrollforums.com/spiritual-…es-t20343.html
- The Gospel of Paul and the Revelation of the Mystery http://tiny.cc/jKShi
- What is “Born Again?’ http://tiny.cc/I9yFx 14 minutes ago from web
- Burning in Hell? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 … Last Page) http://tiny.cc/pahhr
- The Salvation of Abraham: What message or gospel saved Abraham? http://tiny.cc/Imidt
- Peter & Paul did not Preach the same Gospel & Message – Part 1 http://tiny.cc/NrwjE
- Cornelious Stam Audio Booklet Tapes http://tiny.cc/g4dq0
- Cornelious Stam – Complete Online Library of Christian Books! http://tiny.cc/3mx3u
- Grace Believers Radio http://tiny.cc/KngIy
- HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS? http://tiny.cc/HZWX5
- The Lets Roll Forums Pact: when its all over. http://tiny.cc/PJgMM
- What Disqualifies A Believer From The Pre-Tribulational Rapture http://tiny.cc/kOdBw
- Jesus Christ of Nazareth: Inspirations http://tiny.cc/R5n2C
- The 3 scenarios of YOUR DEATH http://tiny.cc/sLxJX
- The Theory of evolution http://tiny.cc/gXIWi
- Confession http://tiny.cc/7acRL
- Over-Coming The Sin Nature http://tiny.cc/iorSx
- Table of Contents for this Forum and the Prophecy Forum http://bit.ly/aOM4X6
- Are there apostles and prophets today? http://tiny.cc/Xsi4x
- How the World will accept the Rapture http://tiny.cc/R2zFN
- Les Feldick Pre-Trib Rapture http://tiny.cc/Apb7s
- Rapture Art http://tiny.cc/7Fdpa